So much for liberal tolerance

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 17 13:51:18 MDT 2004

Frankly (excuse the expression), I think the poofters should have the right to do what they did.  And so should home-ownwers who sell or rent ... etc., etc., etc. should have the right to use, lease or sell their property as they see fit.  It's called freedom.  Further, I absolutely would NOT want to stay at this joint, and especially I would not want to EAT there.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET> wrote:
If you want all the details go to

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,117361,00.html and read the story.

Four couples went to Key West on vacation together. One couple was
queer. The other three were not. The hotel they checked into caters to
fudge packers and carpet munchers. When the manager found out the three
straight couples had checked in, he said "We don't want you here". The
manager also said he had to abide by the opinion of the majority of their
guests. It would seem the bone smokers want the sort of tolerance they're
not willing to extend to others.

Key West has an ordinance banning discrimination in housing and lodging
based on sexual orientation.

Come one now. Let's all hold our breath waiting for the management of this
hotel to be prosecuted for violating this law. Are you turning blue
yet? Have you passed out yet?

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/