Trouble at the local mosque?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Sat Apr 17 14:25:02 MDT 2004

This morning about 9am MST I was in a car with some friends of mine.  We
passed an interesting scene on 37th avenue.  On the east side of 37th ave.
about halfway between Missouri and Colter is a mosque.  Parked in front of
the mosque on both sides of the street were at least a dozen Phoenix PD
patrol cars.  This got my curiosity, but so far I've heard nothing on the
local news about it, nor have I seen anything about it on the boob tube or
on local news websites.

PS  Why do they call it the boob tube?  Is it because that's what one looks
like when you take the set apart and look at the picture tube from the back?