Trouble at the local mosque?

Sat Apr 17 19:50:26 MDT 2004

Perhaps they were backing up Homeland Security or covering up the
planting of electronic survalence.
Please keep watching.
CWSIV

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:25:02 -0700 Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET>
This morning about 9am MST I was in a car with some friends of mine.  We
passed an interesting scene on 37th avenue.  On the east side of 37th
ave.
about halfway between Missouri and Colter is a mosque.  Parked in front
of
the mosque on both sides of the street were at least a dozen Phoenix PD
patrol cars.  This got my curiosity, but so far I've heard nothing on the
local news about it, nor have I seen anything about it on the boob tube
or
on local news websites.

PS  Why do they call it the boob tube?  Is it because that's what one
looks
like when you take the set apart and look at the picture tube from the
back?