WS>>Bush's La-La Land - Or Occupied (And Fleeced) America?

Sat Apr 17 19:28:45 MDT 2004

No one installs Lojack on SUV??
This would be a prime opportunity for my fathers invention.
If I understood it I would patent it under my name and prevent Loral
Hughes aka Philco ford Aeronutronic from stealing it.

Basically this device from the 70;s drains the battery and kills the
engine in two blocks.  Making the car useless.  No need for tracking
devices which can be used by the police state.

CWSIV