OFFICIAL 2004 DNC CONVENTION PROGRAM

J o s e jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 20 18:25:57 MDT 2004

The following was forwarded to me by a friend, author unknown. We added our
bits, I figure that before I post this that the combined mental power from
this list can add more events.

==================

OFFICIAL 2004 DNC CONVENTION PROGRAM

6:00pm - Opening flag burning ceremony.

6:30pm - Anti-war rally no. 1.

6:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:00pm - Tribute theme to France.

7:10pm - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.

7:10pm - Dennis Kucinich and Shirley MacLaine cleanse the candidates of
negative energy

7:20pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

7:25pm - Tribute theme to Spain.

7:45pm - Anti-war rally no. 2.

8:00pm - John Kerry presents one side of the issues

8:25pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:30pm - Terrorist appeasement workshop.

9:00pm - Gay marriage ceremony.

9:15pm - Dan Rather receives the 2003 MVP (most valuable press) award

9:30pm - * Intermission * Ted Kennedy hosts a three martini break

10:00pm - Flag burning ceremony no. 2.

10:15pm - Reenactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.

10:30pm - Cameo by Dean yelling 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'

10:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:50pm - Pledge of allegiance to the United Nations.

11:00pm - Double gay marriage ceremony.

11:15pm - Maximizing Welfare workshop.

11:20pm - John Kerry presents the other side of the issues

11:30pm - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.

11:59pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:00am - Nomination of Democrat candidate.

- (Original author unknown)
12:01am- The mainstream media declares Kerry the winner of the election
based upon exiting polls from the convention. (MRM predicts)