Illegals cost taxpayers after they're dead

Thu Apr 22 10:39:34 MDT 2004

There is an idior on another list called RushRoom who beleives slave
labor is good even if it keeps black democrats permently poor.  I told
him if we could deport welfare rescipients to mexico then we could deal
otherwise close the border.

CWSIV