Illegals cost taxpayers after they're dead

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Apr 22 12:57:08 MDT 2004

The political reality is that the programs will continue until we are bankrupt.  We can talk about deficits and bankruptcy until we are blue, but the number of sacred cows that will have to be slaughtered is beyond what today's voters will accept.

After the train wreck will be another story.

Tom