Pat Tillman

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Apr 23 17:33:12 MDT 2004

I understand your viewpoint.  It's not every celebrity who gives up a mult
million dollar job to join the Army.

I'm just burned out on all the celebrity worship that goes on.  If some
bimbo breaks up with her boyfriend, it's national news.  If a movie star
gets a cold, it's national news.

I don't believe one soldier deserves a lot of media hype when the others
who die over there are ignored.  Nobody goes on and on about all the men
who died over there leaving wives and children behind.

I'm sorry Tillman died, but I don't see the need to treat him like a god.

--

Del Boy for President