political spam

John A. Quayle blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Fri Apr 23 20:18:47 MDT 2004

Jim:

         You may have something here. There was a time when I'd have
laughed at this kinda thing being an election "tactic." However, with this
country having become so obviously polarized in the last decade and given
the insane elements of desperation shown by the power-hungry left, I put
nothing past them anymore. There is nothing too ridiculous or laughable or
childish or what-have-you. They will literally do anything, any time,
anywhere to regain political power in America.

John Q.