FBI geniuses at it again

John A. Quayle blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Sat Apr 24 16:58:32 MDT 2004

Jim:

         IMHO, the solution is very simple. However, our country lacks the
fortitude to carry out the plan. I agree with what Michael Savage has been
saying about this situation. We need to raid the mosques and punish the
so-called "holy men" who are fueling this jihad against the West.

         FNC's General Bevilacqua (retired) commented the other day that
"we just can't afford to start whacking clerics." (Paraphrased)

         I yelled at the TV, "why-in-@#!^-not?!?

         Believe me, Muslims wouldn't give a second thought to blowing up
St. Patrick's in New York, Pat Robertson's CBN complex in Virginia Beach or
any other Christian religious center - especially during Mass or services,
when one could expect such a facility to be crowded.

         So, Jim, you're correct in your call for mosques to be raided.
That's the least we can do.......

John Q.