I thought Spain was safe

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 25 18:00:38 MDT 2004

Spain had better wake up and realize that their Islamic Psycho Pals refer to that nation as "Andalusia (Andalucia)."  Andalusia was the formerly caliphate Islamic (Pre-Cid) Spain, before the Moors were driven out.  Spain will not be left alone.  The Islamiloons want it BACK.

And plans are openly discussed for the next Islamic state in Western Europe, too.  Nope, not Spain -- England.

MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> wrote:
No, Jim...........life has some awfully hard lessons for the ill-advised and I'm afraid gallons more Spaniard blood (unfortunately) will have to be spilt before they "get it" and wake up to their gross error.

John Q.