FBI geniuses at it again

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 25 18:04:45 MDT 2004

That is exactly right, and it's what the Turks did to rid themselves of the mischief of the caliphates.  The loons understand only pain and power.  And that works every time.

BTW, Bevilacqua is a retired MAJOR, not a general.

MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> wrote:
Jim:

        IMHO, the solution is very simple. However, our country lacks the fortitude to carry out the plan. I agree with what Michael Savage has been saying about this situation. We need to raid the mosques and punish the so-called "holy men" who are fueling this jihad against the West.

        FNC's General Bevilacqua (retired) commented the other day that "we just can't afford to start whacking clerics." (Paraphrased)

        I yelled at the TV, "why-in-@#!^-not?!?

        Believe me, Muslims wouldn't give a second thought to blowing up St. Patrick's in New York, Pat Robertson's CBN complex in Virginia Beach or any other Christian religious center - especially during Mass or services, when one could expect such a facility to be crowded.

        So, Jim, you're correct in your call for mosques to be raided. That's the least we can do.......

John Q.