must have run out by now

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Sun Apr 25 23:00:36 MDT 2004

When I was in high school I lived in Wickenburg a small town 50 miles from
Phoenix and in the desert.  One of my teachers was joking one day and said
he would like to be a druid so he could worship oak trees and sacrifice
virgins.  He said the only problem was that in Wickenburg, both were in
short supply.

--

Del Boy for President