I thought Spain was safe

Mon Apr 26 21:00:40 MDT 2004

if were lucky they will take Algeers first and France second.  That will
be enough trouble to keep the new Moors busy for centurys.

CWSIV

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:00:38 -0700 MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM> writes:
Spain had better wake up and realize that their Islamic Psycho Pals refer
to that nation as "Andalusia (Andalucia)."  Andalusia was the formerly
caliphate Islamic (Pre-Cid) Spain, before the Moors were driven out.
Spain will not be left alone.  The Islamiloons want it BACK.

And plans are openly discussed for the next Islamic state in Western
Europe, too.  Nope, not Spain -- England.

MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> wrote:
No, Jim...........life has some awfully hard lessons for the ill-advised
and I'm afraid gallons more Spaniard blood (unfortunately) will have to
be spilt before they "get it" and wake up to their gross error.

John Q.