what a dumba$$

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 2 10:34:11 MST 2004

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!  Stand by for a trial lawyer
bonanza.  Does anyone believe for a minute that the
manufacturers and retail sellers put an appropriate
"Caution: Do Not Place Lava Lamp on Hot Stove Burners"
warning on the lamp?

'Course they didn't.  WHAT NEGLIGENCE!

For the sewers,

MCSpearing

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/201626_tl130.html

> Tuesday, November 30, 2004
>
> Kent man killed by exploding lava lamp
>
> SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER STAFF AND NEWS SERVICES
>
> A 24-year-old Kent man was killed Sunday afternoon
> when a lava lamp
> exploded, sending a shard of glass into his heart.
>
> Kent police said Phillip Quinn put the lamp on a hot
> stovetop, causing it
> to explode. The King County Medical Examiner's
> Office ruled the death
> accidental.
>
> Quinn apparently stumbled into a bedroom in his Kent
> trailer home after
> the explosion. His parents discovered his body there
> Sunday evening after
> his girlfriend reported that she couldn't get in
> touch with him. Police
> found no evidence of drug or alcohol use.
>
> --
> In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
> Del Boy for President.
> http://www.ofah.net