Where is everyone?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Dec 6 03:19:52 MST 2004

I only got one post from the list on Sunday.  Has the list gone down
again, or are all of you spending your time doing your shopping at
Wal-Mart?  I went in there today for groceries and the place was packed.
Next year about the 15th of November I'll buy enough groceries, soap,
razor blade, etc to last me until some time in January.  That way I won't
have to go to the store while the rest of you are out there buying your
gifts.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.