Herr McCain

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Dec 7 18:37:02 MST 2004

I've had a hard time getting upset about the baseball players and their
drug habits.  Why should we be surprised?  These overpaid oversexed thugs
have been coddled all their lives.  Since they've been in grade school
they've gotten the message that the rules that apply to everyone else
don't apply to them.

Also wasn't it about 12 years ago that we didn't have a world series
because the players went on strike for more money?

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.