Herr McCain

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Dec 8 06:49:24 MST 2004

And add that in many markets countless millions of our tax dollars went to build the the stadiums they play in.   When millionaire players and zillionaire owners play with their own money, then they can make their own rules.  I'm not fond of McCains efforts either, but if it makes both the players and owners unhappy it can't be all bad.

Tom

-------------- Original message from J o s e <jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM>: --------------