Haevy Metal Jacket

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Dec 9 18:46:54 MST 2004

Somebody somewhere might miss this guy, but it won't be me.  Of course the
liberals will ignore the fact that there are laws already on the books
that make it illegal to shoot maggot infested dope smoking fm types while
they're on stage.  The liberals will also forget that this guy ignored
those laws and that while it was a cop with a gun who shot him and saved
the lives of others, it could have been anyone with a gun not just a cop.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.