Haevy Metal Jacket

csd_1212@juno.com csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Thu Dec 9 21:21:30 MST 2004

Could have been anyone with a gun, but why was I a little puzzled that it was  a cop with a RIFLE?  Where was he packin' THAT?  I usually assume the trunk of your CAR...

Charlie Darling

-- Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Somebody somewhere might miss this guy, but it won't be me.  Of course the
liberals will ignore the fact that there are laws already on the books
that make it illegal to shoot maggot infested dope smoking fm types while
they're on stage.  The liberals will also forget that this guy ignored
those laws and that while it was a cop with a gun who shot him and saved
the lives of others, it could have been anyone with a gun not just a cop.

...snip....