More wisdom from the fortune program

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sun Dec 12 16:13:54 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 12:09, Jim wrote:
> When I logged in just now, Fortune ran and returned the following:
>
> More people have died in Ted Kennedy's car than in nuclear power plants.
>
> --
> In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
> Del Boy for President.
> http://www.ofah.net

Yup fortune is a nice script now all I need do is add my personal
collection and find a way to format it.  I think Ill check into perl.

CWSIV

Cynic, n.: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not
as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking
out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The
Devil's Dictionary"