What Holiday?

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Dec 13 01:02:03 MST 2004

In case you missed the good news,   Gov Schwarzenegger  ticked off the PC crowd recently when he lit the Christmas tree, breaking the practice of recent California Govs who would light the Holiday Tree.

I know few in conservative circles consider Arnold to be a "real Republican",  but his ability to tick off the left is worthy of some respect.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Dennis Putnam <dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET>: --------------