Hope For The Judiciary, Yet............

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Dec 15 22:13:05 MST 2004

I love this.  With a few keystrokes in the right computer, I could tell a
computerized vote counting system to delete thousands of votes for a
particular candidate, or I could tell the system to add thousands of votes
for a candidate.  With paper ballots someone trying to tamper with the
vote has to first find then alter each of the thousands of ballots.  Also
the troublemaker would have to go to where the ballots were.  The hacker
could do his damage from thousands of miles away.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.