Christianity's Double Standard

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sat Dec 18 22:11:53 MST 2004

Get Knoppix.  It's a linux installation that runs from a CD.  Download the
ISO image, burn it to a CD and boot your computer from that CD.  Knoppix
configures itself.  Shut the machine down, and remove the CD.  When you
reboot the computer, nothing is changed.  It's a good way to play with
linux but not mess up your current windows installation.

Get it at http://www.knoppix.com

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.