mess hall bombing

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Dec 23 00:23:16 MST 2004

If this is the case, what the hell are they doing hiring moslems in the
first place?  That would have been like hiring a Japanese guy to work at a
chow hall on Iwo Jima.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.