mess hall bombing

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Dec 23 11:27:07 MST 2004

A caller to the Sean Hannity Show yesterday afternoon, gave the
best answer to this question, Jim. The caller was a Marine
Reservist who had just returned from two months of intense combat
preparedness. The leatherneck stated that our military has become
embued with PC practices as SOP. Seems nobody wants to hurt,
insult, wreck any self-esteem over any reason.

John Q.