[Fwd: Breaking News - Defense Secretary Rumsfeld in Mosul, Iraq, for surprise visit with U.S. troops]

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 23 20:46:08 MST 2004

Oh yes, good, very good.  Now, hold your breath until the first press/liberal caterwaul about what's wrong with his visit.  Don't worry, you'll breathe easy. I will bet real money it's already happening.  Bastards are dependably bastards.

MCS

a c szul <aszul at COMCAST.NET> wrote:
Good.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6751599/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Breaking News - Defense Secretary Rumsfeld in Mosul, Iraq, for
surprise visit with U.S. troops
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:35:38 -0800
From: MSNBC Breaking News
To: BREAKINGNEWS at LISTS.MSNBC.COM

MSNBC Breaking News

Defense Secretary Rumsfeld in Mosul, Iraq, for surprise visit with U.S. troops -

For more details: http://www.msnbc.com

--

-andy
aszul at comcast.net | http://community.webshots.com/user/luzsa2004

"Either we live according to the code of ethics of the criminal underworld, or we live like free and affluent people."
--Victor Yushchenko

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/