[Fwd: Breaking News - Defense Secretary Rumsfeld in Mosul, Iraq, for surprise visit with U.S. troops]

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Dec 23 22:12:35 MST 2004

No need to hold your breath any longer.  I'll play devil's advocate.

What's wrong with Rumsfeld's visit is the amount of money wasted on it.
The trip used the money that could have gone to supply a year's worth of
welfare checks for hundreds maybe thousands of drug addicts and illegal
aliens.  Something else wrong with his visit - He didn't notify the
terrorists in advance by giving them a list of where he would be and when.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.