A special message

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sat Dec 25 22:42:48 MST 2004

I don't understand any of those French words you're using, but it seems to
me that someone is a bit jealous of those of us who don't live in the
frigid northeast. :-)

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.