US Airways

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Dec 27 01:46:16 MST 2004

I'm curious just how much of this was due to the original weather problems, and how much was because of
employees giving themselves the holiday off.

The US Mail moves 24/7, and to help handle the Xmas rush we forfeit some of the normal protection our bargaining agreement gives us re> overtime.  If US Air employees want the holiday off, they need to find a job outside of the travel/ vacation/shipping business.

Tom

 -------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------