US Airways

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Dec 27 01:56:51 MST 2004

I heard a lot of their employees called in sick.  If they really were sick
that's one thing.  If they pretended to be sick to get the day off then
they should be fired.  The problem is finding out who really was sick and
who just wanted the day off.

Those who preteded to be sick just might have signed the death warrant for
US airways.  By now we've all seen the piles of luggage growing at
airports all over the country.  If you're one of the people whose luggage
is piling up at an airport somewhere, are you going to book a flight on US
Airways for you vacation next summer?  Probably not.  Even if you didn't
fly anywhere recently, you will probably have second thoughts about
booking a flight on US Airways.  I know I would.

I read in the paper in the last day or so that US Airways got a bailout
from the federal government and that money runs out in February and their
future is in doubt after that.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.