The Russians are coming

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Tue Dec 28 06:58:07 MST 2004

Actually, Dmitri is *GREEK* and his main job is a writer for the
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. I've enjoyed many of his columns (at
<www.triblive.com>), but his on-air repartee is irritating, at
best. I can't really tell if he's joking about Kwanzaa or is
serious. In either case, Dmitri and Q & R certainly don't see
eye-to-eye on many issues. Jim & Rose will return from vacation
next week.

John Q.