John Q.

rum.runner at JUNO.COM rum.runner at JUNO.COM
Fri Mar 5 18:08:00 MST 2004

Bill, I just received a message from John last night; he's been ill with
the virus bug for almost 15 days, and he also had a modem problem on his
primary computer.  He stated he's now on his backup computer.  His health
is improving and I suspect we'll see him back posting very soon.

Richard