WS>>The Wal-Mart You Don't Know

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 6 16:41:03 MST 2004

Then  DO NOT BUY IT.  Look for the Union Label.

MCS

carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM> wrote:
COSCO == china Ocean Shipping Company aka the Army of the Peoples
Republic of China
Buying their just is financing the occupation of the mainland, tiebet and
Tienaman Square.

CWSIV

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:58:35 -0700 Jim
writes:
>At 06:55 PM 3/4/2004, you wrote:
>>I am glad Walmart is yet far away. I have more selection in shopping
>the
>>stores where I could vote with my dollars against Gray Davis every
>week.
>
>If you don't want to shop at Wal-Mart that's your choice.
>
>>My personal objection is to COSCO products in Wallmart which is the
>>Chicomm Armys bigest supporter.
>
>If you don't like COSCO products, don't buy them. That's the free
>market
>at work.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

France has usually been governed by prostitutes. - Mark Twain

      - Remember:
        Koby Mandell -  http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
        Shiri Negari    -  http://www.shiri.us/