John Q.

Sat Mar 6 18:45:53 MST 2004

He should never bring home strange disks from university systems.
They are as full of viruses as a hollywierd sex party.
I hope he has Fprot and McAffee.

I too had that cold thing sore throat for about two weeks then three
nights no sleep and a quart out my nose each night now only a little head
cold finally its over.

FYI Corociden D is back on the market.  The enw recipie will make you
cotten headed so no heavy thinking while under the influence.

CWSIV