WS>>Crossing the CAFTA bridge

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Mar 10 06:24:08 MST 2004

I think only HD engines are allembled in Milwaulkee.  The bikes are assembled in York PA and Kansas.   I bought a Victory (polaris) Vegas last year and haven't found a foreign tag yet, although I'm sure something came over on a boat.

The Victory (Spirit Lake Iowa) and Gold Wing (Marysville Ohio) are probably tops when it comes to US parts.

Tom