GCF: Alpha Beta Gamma

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 11 10:26:24 MST 2004

He he he!  Just when I'm ready to give up on ya, you
check in with a jewel.  A veritible GEM!

MCS

--- carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM>
wrote:
> While working as a television news cameraman, I
> arrived at an accident
> scene, and a cameraman from another station pulled
> up behind me. As I
> parked the news cruiser, I heard a policeman on the
> scanner using the
> radio
> phonetic alphabet to alert other officers. "Be aware
> that the Mike Echo
> Delta India Alpha has arrived," he said.
>
> I approached the officer, looked him in the eye and
> said, "You might be
> surprised to know that some of us in the Mike Echo
> Delta India Alpha can
> Sierra Papa Echo Lima Lima."
>

>               _
> _____________________________________  _
>              / )|        Thomas S. Ellsworth
>  |( \
>             / / |        tellswor at slonet.org
>  | \ \
>           _( (_ |   http://www.slonet.org/~tellswor
>  | _) )_
>          (((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________(
> \_|</ /)))
>           \\\\ \_/ / Women will never be equal to  \
> \_/ ////
>            \      / men until they can walk down
> the\      /
>             \   _/ street with a bald head & a beer
> \_   /
>             /  / gut, & still think they are
> beautiful.\  \
>
>            557

> The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
> SpeedBand!
> Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!

=====
France has usually been governed by prostitutes. - Mark Twain

      - Remember:
        Koby Mandell -  http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
        Shiri Negari    -  http://www.shiri.us/