Here kitty kitty

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Fri Mar 12 16:29:39 MST 2004

I oppose the senseless killing of these animals, but this is not
senseless.  This is compulsory.

A month or so ago we had a bicyclist killed and one subsequently attacked
by a mountain lion.  DNA tests on stomach content and residue around its
mouth proved it was the one that had attacked both.  This can never be
tolerated, and the animals must be destroyed.  To my knowledge, there was
no negative outcry when this cat was hunted and killed.