[ PTBAA ] John Kerry Continues to Self Destruct

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 12 19:54:17 MST 2004

We have met the enemy, and he is us ... right?  More than the obvious meaning here, isn't there?

MCS

carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM> wrote:
We have not lost congress and are not likely to do so.
The republican congress fought the enemy but is not willing to fight one
of their misgunded own.
The only thing the democrats can do is moveup the inevitable civil war.

CWSIV

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:23:39 -0800 MC Spearing
writes:
>The Kerry Bunch and the DNC and the Supreme Court
>liberals all thank you ... as do the knife factories
>that make specialty blades, designed for cutting noses
>off to spite faces.
>
>None so blind ....
>
>MCS
>

>--- carl william spitzer iv
>wrote:
>> NO thank you I am through with the Bush's.
>>
>> CWSIV
>>
>> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:30:34 -0500 "Keith Kilby"
>>
>> writes:
>> >Just as a thought in '08. Jeb Bush and Condi Rice
>> against Hitlery
>> >Clintoon and what ever robot she leaches onto.
>> >

>> > ----- Original Message -----=20

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Murdered by Consumate Evil. Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
Do you Yahoo!?