Here kitty kitty

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Mar 12 21:54:26 MST 2004

At 04:29 PM 3/12/2004, Carl wrote:
>I oppose the senseless killing of these animals, but this is not
>senseless.  This is compulsory.
>
>A month or so ago we had a bicyclist killed and one subsequently attacked
>by a mountain lion.  DNA tests on stomach content and residue around its
>mouth proved it was the one that had attacked both.  This can never be
>tolerated, and the animals must be destroyed.  To my knowledge, there was
>no negative outcry when this cat was hunted and killed.

There was one a few years ago that Rush mentioned on his program.  A woman
in California disappeared.  Some days later she was found dead.  She had
been killed by a mountain lion.  The mountain lion was found then
killed.  It had two cubs that were taken to a wildlife refuge
somewhere.  Rush made mention of the fact that the animal rights wackos had
set up a fund to provide for the care of these mountain lion cubs.  He also
mentioned how there was also a fund set up to raise money for the family of
the woman who was killed, but how it didn't get as much attention in the
media or as much in donations as the fund for the mountain lion cubs.  Not
long after that he read an email he got from the people who were looking
after the fund for the woman's family.  Rush said the donations had been
pouring in and the figure was well into six figures.