If It Rhymes With "Smell"..............

Sun Mar 14 19:32:46 MST 2004

You are not wrong.  Outsourcing and now FTAA is a direct assult on the
middle class and our national sovergionty.

www.stoptheftaa.org

As to the Mickey$oft just reinstall if the Norton utilitys Anti-virus
does not find the solution.

As for your files and recovering them you have the choice to pay someone
or take a few knoppix lessons from me.

First find a friend with broadband and get a copy of knoppix.org the
latest is Feb 16 2004.

Then I can talk you through.  BTW do you have a CD burner on that box?

BTW after all the bitching and moaning of the democrats in California
grocery stores I find some newly hired ESL students working the deli and
you know they are on the lower tier pay scale.

CWSIV

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:26:44 -0600 John Quayle