Who's The *REAL* Liar, Here?!?

Mon Mar 15 09:25:35 MST 2004

Likely his fellow travelors are content to sit and wait rather than
commit themselves.
A recent McGlocklin report indicated a slight edge in electoral college
votes for kerry.
Even if this is the case likely Kerrys supporters will wait until he is
in office then we will see the french and germains speaking well of
America.

CWSIV