The real Kerry

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 17 20:35:56 MST 2004

OMG!  This is downright fabulous!  Now, have a good look at a Twenty-Dollar Bill, and give Jackson a slight haircut.  Gaaahhhh!

MCS

"Dudley D. Doright" <f16rsdad at JUNO.COM> wrote:
I was wondering why his statements make OWL GORE look smart. Now I know

DD

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Incanny Kerry.JPG

Murdered by Consumate Evil. Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
Do you Yahoo!?