Montana Monsters

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Mar 19 03:32:31 MST 2004

I thought of this after I sent the last post.  I have to wonder if the
little monsters in Montana got that way in part due to playing too many
shoot em up video games.  Did mom and dad let their little monsters spend
hours on end in their rooms playing these violent games?  The graphics
quality in these games is very good, and very lifelike.  I have to wonder
if playing those games over and over and over at such a young age
reinforced in their minds the idea that it isn't such a big thing to kill
someone.