Montana Monsters

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 19 17:34:29 MST 2004

Alll Righty then ...!  How about we make them read just good literature instead?  We could start with The Iliad and The Odyssey, and The Aeneid and move forward through history – King Lear, A Tale of Two Cities, Les Miserables, The Killer Angels, The Longest Day, Patton, Hiroshima, The Bridges at Toko-Ri, Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, Clear and Present Danger, War of the Worlds, Star Wars, Trilogy of the Ring ...?

Hmm.  No.  Better not … loads of violence, and parents always will be the same, of course, some good, some not so good, and some downright terrible.  Maybe we should lock up kids in iron Conex transoceanic shipping boxes until they turn 30….

You DID understand, incidentally, my previous post to be satire, didn’t you?  ‘Course you did.  And I’ll give you an SUV – you’ll drive it and you’ll love it, and THEN I’ll blow it up.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna kill the hell out of Diablo one more time, before I sit down to Victor Hugo’s Notre-Dame de Paris (aka The Hunchback of Notre dame).

Buwaaahahahahaaaa!

Yes, I’m on a Hugo kick….

MCSpearing

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET> wrote:At 11:16 AM 3/19/2004, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>I'm sorry to tell you this, but I play video games. Now, I'm going to have
>to polish up my favorite bazooka with Brasso, hunt you down like the yella
>duck ya are and blow up yer energy-suckin' SUV.
>
>Yeaaaghhh!
>
>MCS

I also play video games, but I don't have an SUV. I'm just wondering if
violent video games plus parents who don't supervise their brats might be
enough to condition some of the little brats to think it's not such a bad
thing to kill someone.

Murdered by Consumate Evil. Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
Do you Yahoo!?