The Passion of the Terrorist

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Mon Mar 22 19:53:54 MST 2004

At 02:39 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
>All over the world, headline writers shriek the awful
>news: Hamas Leader Killed!  UK Condemns Unlawful
>Killing! US Deeply Troubled!  Israel Violates
>International Law! Protest Held in Athens! Al-Qaeda
>'statement' demands revenge against US for Yassin
>killing!

The Euro weenies and liberals everywhere will not be satisfied until the
day arrives when the last Israeli is pushed into the sea to drown or
otherwise killed.  I have to conclude the liberals don't like Jews because
they never complain when some raghead blows himself up on a bus in
Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.  However they scream bloody murder when the Isrealis
kill one raghead.  IMHO the isrealis would be justified in expelling all
arabs from what are commonly called the occupied territories.