Pervert bishop gets off

Sun Mar 28 20:08:14 MST 2004

I would make him do his community service washing out sewage processing
tanks.
Then perhaps drawing and quartering and not with kligsdales but ordinary
horses slowly.
If it is to be hanging then leave the body up for the birds.
CWSIV

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:11:06 -0700 Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET>