the pope

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Fri Apr 1 18:16:45 MST 2005

ABC News Radio has been reporting that the Pope is comatose, since
around four this afternoon. According to Sean Hannity, the Italian
media has been reporting all day long that the pontiff has already
died. The Vatican spokesperson(s) have denied any passing, but
confirm that JPII is "gravely ill."

John Q.

On Fri Apr 01 15:07:52 PST 2005, Dennis Putnam