the pope

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Apr 1 21:49:43 MST 2005

I did hear today there are some people in the Vatican who will loose
their authority and their positions when the pope dies.  If powerful
people can hang on to that power a little while longer by saying he's
not dead, they just might.

Before you go on about how wonderful these people are, keep in mind that
  many of them knew about colleagues who molested children and kept
quiet about it or helped the perverts to escape justice.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.