I never thought

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 2 12:58:06 MST 2005

I'm sorry, Jim, but without a writ from the court, nobody is allowed to wake you up.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
I never thought I would agree with the liberals.

They say this isn't a free country. They're right. We no longer have a
government run by officials elected by the people. We now hove a
government run by appointed judges.

They say Bush is a terrible person who doesn't care about the poor
people and has no compassion for the less fortunate. Terri Schiavo was
a poor woman. If she wasn't unfortunate, I don't know who would be.

Jessie Jackson tried to save Terri's life. I never thought I would be
supporting anything he was up to.

What is this world coming to? Will somebody please wake me up.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.

Remember them: